FRP and Mi Cloud is a built-in data protection feature on all modern Xiaomi Android smartphones, Protecting phones from unauthorized access. After performing a factory reset, If you forget the last active Gmail or MI account associated with the account used on your phone, you should find a solution to unlock your phone. Here, in particular, we share a more detailed process with Xiaomi Redmi 9A [MIUI 12] Mi Account and FRP Remove File Download To bypass a Google & Mi Account with (DA + Auth) File one-click of the SP FlashTool. So, follow the procedure below carefully.
What Is Factory Reset Protection FRP:
Factory Reset Protection ( FRP ), is a security feature on Android devices with Android Operating System Version 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher version. The FRP provides a built-in security feature on your android device you are able to use that protects your android device and data information, including screen locks, pin lock, pattern and password lock and data encryptions.
FRP And Mi Account open automatically when you set up a Google Account and Mi account on your Xiaomi Redmi 9A phone. After Resetting your phone without removing the Google Account, and Mi Account you must sign in with the Google ID, Mi ID and the same password you originally set on the device to bypass the Google account and Mi Account verification lock on your Xiaomi Redmi 9A device.
How To Disable Factory Reset Protection Lock FRP:
If you want to disable the FRP lock feature from your Xiaomi Redmi 9A phone then you need to remove the google account from the device Settings. follow the below process completely to disable the Factory Reset Protection successfully: go to the settings Menu=> Accounts=> Select Google ID=> Remove Account => That’s it.
The process of unlocking Xiaomi Redmi 9A FRP And Mi account lock has become very challenging, and you can use any FRP Bypass Tool Or FRP Bypass APK according to your phone to unlock FRP, and here I share the latest process of Mi Account FRP Bypass to Bypass FRP and Mi Account lock From your device.
Download Xiaomi Redmi 9A FRP & Mi Acount Unlock File:
You can easily download Xiaomi Redmi 9A MTK FRP and Mi Account bypass File free without password from here. It is exclusively available only for all gsmfixes.com visitors.
File Name: Xiaomi Redmi 9/9A Hard Reset Mi account Remove File.zip
File Size: 1MB
File Type: .zip
Uploaded: Google Drive & Mega NZ
Tool: SP Flash Tool
MTK Auth Bypass Tool: MCT MediaTek Auth Bypass Tool
USB Driver: MTK USB Driver Or Liusb Driver
|[mi_download post_id=”1373″ url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u0ghbTuD5Higyq4pgo7DcE0E9CTlnlv7/view?usp=sharing”]
|[mi_download post_id=”1373″ url=”https://mega.nz/file/VB0U1AwT#zBVzelvVPo6B39uAVEDJ04XMgGmhp5QnekX1Xm60C54″]
How To BypassMi Account & FRP Redmi 9A Using SP Flash Tool:
After downloading all the required files, you need to follow the steps. we will assist you to try and do the unlock FRP procedure. Let’s begin with the steps of the Redmi 9A FRP reset File.
Warning: GsmFixes will not be responsible for any boot loops or crashes or any damage to your devices while/after following this guide. Do it at your own risk.
- Download & extract Redmi 9A FRP Reset And Mi Account Unlock File to your PC.
- Open the SP Flash Tool.
- Then, Run SP Flash tool.exe The tool will open shortly.
- Now, Click on Choose from Download-Agent file Tab and select the DA File file from the Redmi 9A folder.
- Tap To Open.
- Now, Click on Choose from Scatter-Loading File Tab and select the MTK_Android_scatter.txt file from the Redmi 9A FRP Remove File Folder..
- Tap To Open.
- Then, Click On Choose from Authentication File Tab and select the Auth file (if you already Bypass athuntication Then skip this step)
- Tap Open
- Now, Untick the Preloader Partition.
- Then, Goto Format.
- Select Manual Format Flash.
- Then, Copy and Paste the below FRP Mi Account & Pint Pattern Address into the SP flash tool Whatever you need.
- Mi Account Remove
- BEGIN ADDRESS: 0x47000000
- FORMAT LENGTH: 0x3000000
- Format UserData
- BEGIN ADDRESS: 0x198800000
- FORMAT LENGTH: 0xc0000000
- FRP Address
- BEGIN ADDRESS: 0x1888000
- FORMAT LENGTH: 0x100000
- Now, Run MCT MTK Bypass Tool to your PC.
- Then, Power Off your Redmi 9A Android phone.
- Connect your device to computer via a USB cable.
- Click on BYPASS in the MTK Auth Bypass Tool.
- After Auth Bypass Succusfully You See Screen Looks like the picture below.
- Now Goto the SP Flash Tool.
- Goto Options => Option => Connection.
- Then, Select Connection Settings => UART
- Change Boud rate to 921600
- Now, Open Device Manager => Check the COMPORT Number.
- Select the COMPORT number SP Flash Tool in the picture avobe. [Most of the time it stays automatic] (In my case I have COM9)
- Click START Button In SP Flash Tool.
- The unlocking process will begin
- It will take wait some time to finish.
- Once finished reset FRP, disconnect and Power On your Redmi 9A Phone.
- Setup all initial steps.
That, If you are still stuck in the process or do not understand anything related to this article, you can let us know in the comments section below.
All of the mentioned devices, logos and pictures and brands are the property of their owners. I used it here just to learn and identify brand models.
Hopefully, the above Redmi 9A Mi Account & FRP Reset File will be useful to you. Stay with us to get all the solutions of GSM, Bypass FRP, Flash Tool, Driver & ETC.