SPD flash tool download, also referred to as Spreadtrum flash tool, is that the newly developed tool for flashing .PAC firmware files for Spreadrum processor-based Android devices. The newest SPD Upgrade Tool, Research Download Tool, SPD Factory Tool is packed with the newest patches and fixed bugs from the earlier versions. SPD Flash is very user-friendly and straightforward to use. All users can download the latest version through the direct download links in the download section. Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is extremely almost like SP Flash Tool but supports flashing the device with SPD CPU. while SP Flash supports mobile devices with MTK CPUs. Spreadtrum chipsets are only compatible with the SPD Upgrade Tool to flash PAC and P5C firmware files. Bin packet load error widely encounters and an upgraded tool version released to correct errors entitled SPD Research Tool. Write IMEI is needed at the end of the flash and use Write IMEI or Read & Write Tool is suggested.
What is SPD Research Download Tool:
Flashing Spreadtrum chipset-based smartphone is that the major task of SPD Research Tool. this is often an upgraded version of the SPD flash tool released by an equivalent developer. This tool will assist you to flash stock firmware/ recovery, custom recovery or the basic package on Spreadtrum devices. Choose multi-languages on Androids, configure the LCD settings, MCP Type, Read/ Erase/ Write active flash, volume frequency tuning are alternative features. If the device reports “Bin Packet load error” with SPD flash tool, try flash firmware with SPD Research Download Tool. The SPD Upgrade tool replaces the SPD upgrade tool and is inbuilt with equivalent features also officially created by Spreadtrum Communications Inc. visit here
Which operating system will this Tool Supported:
This SPD Flash, SPD Research Download Tool, SPD Upgrade Download Tool, SPD Factory Tool will support the Windows operating system.
- Microsoft Windows XP [32 & 64 Bit]
- Microsoft Windows 7 [32 & 64 Bit]
- Microsoft Windows 8 [32 & 64 Bit]
- Microsoft Windows 10 [32 & 64 Bit]
- Microsoft Windows 11 Latest [32 & 64 Bit]
Tool Information & Download Link:
|File Name:||SPD Flash Tool|
|Uploaded By:||Google Drive|
Download SPD Upgrade Download Tool All Version:
Download SPD Research Download Tool All Version:
Download SPD Factory Download Tool All Version:
How To Use SPD Flash Tool?
In this article, we are going to use the SPD Flash Tool to Flash or install the Stock Firmware [ROM Flash File]on the android devices powered by Spreadtrum/Unisoc Chipset.
Warning: Flashing or installing stock Firmware using the SPD Flash Tool wipe out the personal data from the android device. Therefore, we suggested you take a backup of your data before using the SPD Flash Tool.
1. Download and install the SPD USB Vcom Driver on your PC [if in case SPD Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step].
2. Download Stock ROM Firmware [ROM Flash File] of your Spreadtrum/Unisoc based android Device (if in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware then SKIP this step.
3. Extract the SPD Flash Tool on your PC. Once SPD Flash Tool is extracted from the Desktop, you will be able to see the following files:
4. Then, Open SpdFlashDownload.exe to launch the Tool:
5. Once Flash Tool is Launched, you will be able to see the following image below:
6. Click on Load Packet Button:
7. Locate the .pac based Stock Firmware on your Desktop.
8. Connect your Spreadtrum Processor Based Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is Power Off):
9. Click on the Start Downloading button to starting the Flashing process:
10. Now, SPD Flash Tool may take few minutes to complete the Flashing process:
11. Once the Flashing process is finished, you will be able to see the Passed Message on the SPD Flash Tool:
12. Now, Close The SPD Flash Tool and Disconnect your Spreadtrum based android device from the desktop.
Congratulation! You just learned to flash or install .pac firmware flash file on a Spreadtrum processor-based device.
All of the mentioned devices, logos and pictures, and brands are the property of their owners. I used it here just to learn and identify brand models.
Hopefully, the above article will be useful to you. Stay with GsmFixes to get all the solutions of GSM, Bypass FRP, Flash Tool, Driver & How To Flash Guide ETC.