If you are using any Qualcomm-powered device and want to flash a stock ROM or open a brick of your dead device, then the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 driver will be helpful. Any Android devices running on the Qualcomm processor will work on it. If you are experiencing any data transfer problems or soft brick problems on your handset, follow the full guide here. This guide will share with you links to download Windows Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver. Additionally, we will also provide you with a complete guide to installing or updating this driver.
What is Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver:
The Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader USB Driver is an essential tool for connecting your powerful Snapdragon processor device to a Windows computer. Since popular brands use Qualcomm Snapdragon chips in their devices, installing Qualcomm USB Driver is required. It will ensure a strong and stable connection between your PC and your Android device. Additionally, it will help you to transfer bright files to your device with your computer. Enabling stock firmware or other files using ADB and Fastboot tools like Nokia OST, Mi Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, LG Flash Tool, SP Flash Tool, SPD Upgrade Tool, etc., will be easier with the help of Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader driver. Without inserting a USB driver, the computer will not be able to properly detect your connected Android device. Users of the Qualcomm device can light up using the QPST tool to restore or release it.
Why Install Qualcomm Qloader USB Driver:
Without installing Qualcomm USB Driver on your Windows PC, your PC will not be able to detect your Android device and flash with Qualcomm Flash Tool, QFIL, QPST, MRT Key, etc. It’s that simple. So, if you are an advanced user or developer and are doing tasks with a PC, this will be helpful. Here we have provided you with two straightforward and manual input methods. Follow the full article. Now, let’s take a look at the Qualcomm QDLoader 9008 USB Driver briefly.
Which operating system will this Driver Supported:
This Qualcomm Qloader USB Driver will support the latest Windows operating system.
- Microsoft Windows XP [32 & 64 Bit]
- Microsoft Windows 7 [32 & 64 Bit]
- Microsoft Windows 8 [32 & 64 Bit]
- Microsoft Windows 10 [32 & 64 Bit]
- Microsoft Windows 11 Latest [32 & 64 Bit]
|File Name:||SPD Driver|
|Uploaded By:||Google Drive|
Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 USB Driver:
|Qualcomm Qloder USB Driver 32 Bit|
|Qualcomm Qloder USB Driver 64 Bit|
|Standard USB Driver (Qualcomm)|
How to Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows (Direct Method)
We have provided you with an installation method for screenshots. Follow the steps correctly.
Warning: GsmFixes will not be responsible for any boot loops or crashes or any damage to your devices while/after following this guide. Do it at your own risk.
- From the above link, Download the Qualcomm USB Driver and extract it on your computer.
- According to your Operating System version, select a 32-Bit or 64-Bit setup.
- Select the Setup as “Free Bld” and Click on the Next button.
- Then, accept the terms of the license agreement to complete the installation process.
- Press the Install button to start the installation of the driver. Please wait few second.
- Now. Press the Finish button to exit the process.
How To Manualy Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 driver for Windows.
- Download the Qualcomm Driver Package you downloaded above the link.
- Install ADB and Minimal Fastboot drivers when Windows detects your device.
- Enable USB debugging on your device. You can do this by following the directions given:
- Settings > About Phone > Tap 7 times on the Build Number. This will enable Developer options on it.
- Now, again go back to the main Settings > Developer options > USB Debugging and Enable it.
- Connect your android phone with your PC via a USB cable.
- Next, Boot your Device in “EDL Mode” or “Download Mode.”
- Open Command Window by the press and hold Shift Key + right-click of your Mouse. Choose Open Command Window here.
- Type the following command and press the Enter button to check whether the device is connected or not.
- After that you will see the serial code of the device on the screen. That means it is successfully connected. Then follow the next step.
- Type the command below and press Enter to Boot in download mode (EDL Mode):
adb reboot edl
- To install the driver on your computer, open the Control Panel > Device Manager from the PC.
- You will see your device listed there even though the device driver is not properly installed.
- Now, right-click on QHSUSB_BULK and choose Update Driver Software.
- A pop-up will now appear where you will need to select Browse My Computer to get the driver software.
- Click the Browse button and find the Qualcomm QDLoader Driver Package folder in which it is not closed.
- The system will start installing drivers automatically. If he asks for any permission, give it.
- If not, choose to install this driver software anyway.
- Finally done, click on the Close button to exit the installation.
- You will see the updated driver software successfully Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM0) section.
Enjoy! You have successfully installed the Qualcomm Driver driver on your PC.
Well, Here is This post We share the best and simple way to Download and Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Drivers Latest for Windows 7 – 8 – 10 – 11.
All of the mentioned devices, logos and pictures, and brands are the property of their owners. I used it here just to learn and identify brand models.
Hopefully, the above article will be useful to you. Stay with GsmFixes to get all the solutions of GSM, Bypass FRP, Flash Tool, Driver & How To Flash Guide ETC.