A lot of apps and services these days require you to verify your phone number by sending a code to your phone. This is called SMS verification, and it’s a good idea if you’re concerned about security. But if you don’t have a personal phone number, or if you’re trying to avoid giving out your personal number for any reason, this can be an issue.
Fortunately, there is way around it. In this article you will learn how to use a virtual phone number to bypass SMS verification
What is a virtual phone number?
A virtual phone number is a phone number that does not belong to a physical device, but rather to an online service or application. Virtual numbers may be used for a variety of reasons, including receiving SMS text messages, making anonymous calls, or forwarding calls from one number to another.
Virtual numbers also allow users to receive SMS text messages on their mobile device, even if they do not have a cellular plan or data access at that time.
Virtual Number Benefits for SMS Verification
One of the main benefits of using a virtual number for SMS verification is that it will allow you to verify your identity without having to give out your personal phone number. This is especially important if you want to protect your privacy.
Another benefit is that it will help prevent spam messages from being sent to your personal phone number, since they won’t be able to access it through an SMS message. This can help stop unwanted calls and texts from reaching your inbox every day.
Here are some of the advantages:
– Virtual phone numbers are easy to set up, and they can be used for a variety of different services. The process of getting a virtual number is very simple, and it only takes around five minutes to get the whole process started.
– Cheaper than real phones. If you need to bypass SMS verification but don’t want to spend money on a real phone number, then getting a virtual number is the way to go.
– You can use virtual numbers from anywhere in the world as long as there’s internet connection available.
– Virtual numbers are also great for protecting your identity, since you don’t have to give out your actual phone number.
– If you’re tired of having to buy a new SIM card for every new account you create on the Internet, a virtual number can be a godsend.
How to get a virtual phone number for SMS
SMS-man offers virtual phone numbers for receiving SMS from more than 1000 services, like WhatsApp, Telegram, PayPal, Gmail etc. SMS-man makes it very easy to set up your virtual phone number. You can choose between different location-based options, such as the United States, United Kingdom, China, Germany and others.
With sms-man.com, you can get a virtual phone number for SMS in just minutes.
To get a virtual number, all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Open the website sms-man.com and register by providing only your e-mail.
- Make a deposit in the “Payment” tab through a convenient payment service.
- Open the main page of the SMS-man site and choose country of the virtual number.
- Then select the service you want to activate
- Click the “buy” button next to the desired service and your virtual number will be added to your request history on the main page.
- Now you can copy and use your purchased virtual phone number
- Insert the purchased number in the selected application and send an SMS with a confirmation code to it.
- To receive a text message, go back to the SMS-man website and click “receive SMS” next to your virtual phone number
Excellent! You’ve managed to get a virtual number. Now you can use your new virtual number to receive texts from anywhere.