Features of creating sites using Django. Which companies have used this framework to complete their projects? Where can I order the creation of such a site?
Sites built with Django and their main features
Today, no one is writing code for a site from scratch because there are many frameworks and libraries. Each developer can choose the tool that will allow them to achieve their goals faster and easier. Django is a Python web application framework allowing you to create secure and maintainable websites quickly. This program does a massive part of web development, allowing you to focus more on building a web application. Today we want to discuss which well-known companies have created websites built with Django and the main advantages of this solution.
A Django-based website is built from one or more applications – alienable or pluggable. It is the main distinguishing feature of this framework from others. And the main principle is DRY (Don’t repeat yourself) – that is, strive to minimize the repetition of information of any nature.
To use the database, its ORM is used – a programming method that connects databases with the principles (systems) of programming languages. At the same time, a virtual database is obtained.
The Django system assists in writing programs, and we will discuss its valuable characteristics below.
The all-inclusive principle of the program gives everything that developers may need, as the system functions perfectly as a whole and complies with design rules, having a large document base.
Since this program applies to creating almost all types of sites that can function with various client areas and provide content of any format, the system also can expand from the inside with foreign links.
Because it provides the ability to bypass most of the standard errors, preventing your application from being vulnerable to various types of “attacks.”
Django uses a component “shared-nothing” architecture; that is, any of its components are autonomous from the rest, which means that it is possible to replace or change it if necessary. This division of its members means that the system can change the scale if there is an increase in traffic by attaching “devices” at any part (level). The most cluttered websites (like Instagram) have been successful in zooming.
Comfortable in service
Platforms built with this framework are incredibly easy to use. They have a very simple and intuitive interface, which allows users to easily and quickly understand the navigation and get the necessary data.
Since the program is written in Python, you are not tied to one of the platforms on the server, and you can enter the application using different versions of Linux, Windows, and others. Moreover, the system is perfectly supported by various hosting providers that provide conditions for hosting websites.
After the above, the conclusion suggests that Django is a beneficial and convenient system, given its advantages.
List of sites that have used this program
To create a site, it is often necessary to use equivalent essential components: authorization methods, a user panel, downloading and sending files, and more. Since the tasks are identical, there is an opportunity to make them more accessible and reduce the cost of developing the site.
Many sites decided to take advantage of all these advantages, which we will briefly discuss below.
- Instagram. It is one of the most popular and rapidly growing platforms created using Python and Django because the site deals with enormous information while collaborating with users. And using this system, the site can quickly solve all these problems, which are associated with a constant increase in the number of users.
- Youtube. There is probably no person who would not know about the existence of this site. It was initially built in PHP, but the proliferation of users created a need for other features, which led to the adoption of Django. This decision justified itself entirely since the increase in users did not stop but continued to grow.
- Mozilla. It is a well-known browser that processes millions of requests every month. Given this volume, it’s clear why this PHP browser decided to switch to Django.
- Disgus. It is one of the most significant projects created in collaboration with Django. It allows you to work with your site’s comments, check user activity, and show ads. This program allowed us to create a website quickly and change its scale for a user audience.
- Pinterest. It is one of the most popular social networks. Thanks to Django, a custom audience can subscribe to different users to provide their boards.
- Newspaper websites. The Washington Post, The Guardian, The New York Times, and others. Thanks to this system, they can change the scale and therefore work with a huge amount of information that users form.
- Drop box. It is the most used “cloud” for storing various files: text, graphics, music, and video formats. Accessing this “storage” from any electronic device anywhere is possible. Using Django, the Drop Box group has features such as user history, account sync, and file sharing.
- Eventbrite. This platform provides ticketing and event management. You can switch to this system due to a sharp increase in users. With the ability to scale, Eventbrite can now accommodate different numbers of users.
Thus, this framework has given impetus to the development and increase in the capabilities of many sites and platforms, given the millions in demand for them and the growth of the audience exponentially.
And who will help with the development?
SECLgroup is an experienced team of website developers who approach their work very responsibly, delving into all the details of the project (website) that you want to receive.
This team will create an operating high-quality website/platform and design at the highest current level.
Before launching the application to the global network, it will be tested, and if there are flaws or errors, then everything will be corrected thanks to such a test.
Refrain from the help of professionals – and your site will be in demand.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Windows PC Cleaners